- RMAF welcomes you to its website “www.rentmeafarm.com”. By using this website you agree to the terms and conditions and the general principles that govern our website. RMAF is only a marketing medium for the properties registered with its website. The land use of the property is not verified or cross checked by RMAF.
- By using the website or availing any services through the website of RMAF you confirm that you have duly read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions contained herein and the same shall be fully binding on you. If you do not fully agree to these terms, you are not authorized to access or otherwise use this site. The facilities through this website are offered to you strictly on the condition of your total acceptance without modification of the terms and conditions herein.
- Your use of this website constitutes your full acceptance and agreement to all such terms, conditions, rules and disclaimers. You are therefore requested to read the terms, conditions, rules and disclaimers contained in the website first, before availing the facility of the website or services through the website. You are not authorized to use this site unless you are able to enter into legally binding contracts.
- This agreement stands effective from ——— the day of ——— upon acceptance by the users.
Before registering your property on our website, you must read and accept all the terms and conditions in this User Agreement. By accepting the terms and conditions laid down in the User Agreement, you agree that this User Agreement will apply whenever you use our website/services provided by RMAF.
The User Agreement includes the following three parties :
- Owner : The owner or a representative of the property that you are hiring.
- Guest : The people hiring the property and making the booking, whether on their own or representing a group.
- Property : Property means the property that you are hiring and includes where applicable any garden area, driveway, outbuildings or facilities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, etc.
- Visitors : Visitors refers to all or any persons visiting the property during the booking at the request of the Guest. For the avoidance of doubt this definition does not include any animals or pets whatsoever.
- Booking Fee : Booking Fee is the entire price of booking the Property and any services provided or arranged by the owner/company.
- Confirmation Letter : Confirmation Letter shall mean the letter, whether by e-mail, fax, post, or otherwise, sent by RMAF to the guest as provided for by these terms and conditions.
- Damage Deposit : Damage Deposit means the sum payable by the guest as security for costs incurred by the Owner and/or the company in respect of the damage caused by the guest or visitors to the property.
- In these terms and conditions references to the masculine shall, where the context permits also include the feminine and references to the singular shall, where the context permits, also include the plural, where appropriate.
Age And Qualification
You warrant and confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and are not otherwise disqualified or incompetent to form legally binding contracts, or are not temporarily or indefinitely suspended from entering into such kind of contracts.
Booking And Arrangements
- The terms and conditions will be entered into when RMAF receives payment of the initial deposit and sends a Confirmation Letter to the guest. All parties will be subject to the terms and conditions as set out in this document as if they were included in full within the confirmation letter.
- RMAF in its absolute discretion, whether on its own behalf or on behalf of the Owner or any supplier refuse any booking prior to sending a Confirmation Letter. In this case any money paid will be returned to the guest. No interest will be paid on any money held by us.
- All lettings and services advertised or quoted are subject to availability and prices can change without prior notice. Your dates and prices are confirmed when RMAF sends a Confirmation Letter.
- All prices or cost mentioned by RMAF are subject to written confirmation by RMAF and are not binding upon them unless confirmed in writing. Any quoted price is valid for a period of —————— days from the date of the written quotation (or shorter if stated in the written quotation) and any booking or arrangement must be made within this period. If the booking or arrangement is not made within this period the RMAF reserves the right to withdraw that price or quotation.
- RMAF cannot be held responsible for any problem or delays that arise from circumstances beyond their control. We advise and request that the guest contact us immediately if they believe that their Confirmation Letter has not been received.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to check that all the details noted on the confirmation letter are correct. If the details are not correct, the guest must inform us within 10 days of the date of the letter. RMAF is not responsible for any losses resulting from any failure of the guest to comply with this requirement.
- It may be that RMAF sends you the Confirmation Letter or other correspondence or notices electronically through e-mail. It is the responsibility of the guest to check their e-mail regularly. It is the responsibility of the guest to notify us at the time of the booking if you do not wish to receive communication from us in this way.
- The guest is responsible for making all payments due in relation to the booking or any other services provided. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that all payments are made in full and on time. RMAF shall issue a receipt when we receive your payment. Please contact immediately if you have not received confirmation of your payment.
- The owner vide this agreement undertakes that the property so registered with the company shall be free from all disputes and the owner has a valid title over the property so transferred.
- The owner agrees that he shall get the property in the same state and condition in which the property was handed over to the company and a thorough check of the property to determine the state shall be conducted by RMAF and a catalogue of the same shall be prepared.
- The owner shall be responsible for any contingencies that arise in relation with the property i.e. the cases where the contingency arises due to the nature of the property and the liabilities already linked with the property and in cases where the RMAF has nothing to do with such contingency and is not responsible for the same.
- The owner shall be solely responsible for displaying the property and its use.
- RMAF along with the owner holds no responsibility of the use of the property by the guest.
- RMAF will not be responsible for any unlawful activity which may be committed by the guest during the stay at the property.
- RMAF holds no rights to reserve/hold the inventory of the property without the owner’s consent.
- RMAF will work as an intermediator between the owner and the guest to bring forth common grounds of negotiations to the rent value.
- RMAF is only a marketing medium for the properties uploaded.
- The guest undertakes to be solely responsible/liable for any accidents or injuries which occur during the event at the property.
- Guest shall also be solely responsible for matters beyond the control of RMAF including inconvenience, interruption to public utilities, annoyance, nuisance or other local disturbance.
- The guest shall undertake to take good care of the property and protect it from any kind of damage till the time the property is being used by him or is under his possession.
- The guest shall also undertake to return the property in the same state/condition as it was received by him from RMAF.
- The rent of the property being offered to the guest for the event shall be decided by the owner of such property.
- The owner may change the rent of such property without prior notice.
- The guest must pay the overall balance not later than days before the event date to RMAF.
- Along with the overall cost of the event, the guest shall also deposit a “Damage Deposit” with RMAF as security in case of any damage caused to the property due to any act/negligence on part of the guest. The entire damage deposit shall be returned to the guest in case there is no damage to the property or any other damage caused during the event. However, in case of any damage, RMAF shall recover the amount from this security deposit. If the cost of the damage is more than the security deposit, RMAF shall recover the same from the guest as extra damage cost.
- Guests can make payments to RMAF through Credit Cards and Debit Cards as well.
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card, debit card details provided by you for availing the services of RMAF will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card/debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. for such a transaction, you must use your own credit/debit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit/debit card details to RMAF. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by RMAF with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. RMAF will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
- In case the guest wishes to make payment through an overseas bank then sufficient time shall be given for the amount to be cleared.
- An overseas cheque shall arrive ——— days before the event date.
- As an alternative to the above process, RMAF can provide the guest with its bank details in order to facilitate an international transfer for the convenience of the guest.
- RMAF has added certain percentage to the amount displayed as service/marketing charges and such charges shall be borne by the guest.
- RMAF reserves the right to cancel the booking due to non payment by the guest on the agreed deadline.
- If the guest wants to cancel the booking then such request for cancellation shall be in writing.
- If the guest cancels the booking ———— days prior to the event, then the guest’s deposit shall be forfeited and a $100 admin charge shall be levied. If the booking is cancelled ———— days prior to the event then the guest’s deposit and final payment shall be forfeited but the damage deposit shall be returned.
- In a situation where RMAF needs to cancel the event booking due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of RMAF or force majeure, the guest shall receive a full refund of the money paid till date; however no compensation shall be paid without the admin charges.
Copyright And Trademarks
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software is the property of RMAF or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and International copyright laws.
- RMAF is owner of certain words and logos/label and enjoys exclusive rights to use the same. These are subject matter of trademark registration and are protected accordingly. Any unauthorized use of our mark will amount to violation of our statutory rights and attract civil and/or criminal liability.
- All software used on this site is the property of RMAF or its software suppliers and protected by applicable copyright laws.
RMAF is not responsible for the accuracy and validity of the content posted on this site by property owners, travelers or other users. RMAF, however reserves the right to decline to permit the posting on this site or to remove from the site any user-contributed content that fails to meet our content requirements or if it otherwise violates these terms and conditions. We may also remove user-contributed content if it is bought to our attention that any part of these terms or any other requirements governing the posting of such content has apparently been breached.
Use Of Website Content
- The license to use the site granted to the users in these terms does not include any right of collection, aggregation, copying, scraping, duplication, display or derivative use nor any right of use of data mining, robots, spiders or similar data gathering and extraction tools without our prior written permission provided however that a limited exception from the foregoing exclusion is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the site, provided that they do so from a stable IP address or a range of IP addresses.
- As long as you comply with the terms and conditions of use, RMAF grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this website.
- You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website in anyway.
- The content and information on this website (including, without limitation, photographs, property details, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to RMAF or its suppliers and providers.
- Users agree not to use this website or its contents or information for any other commercial or non personal purpose (direct or indirect).
Links To Third Party Sites
This site may contain links and pointers to other internet sites, resources, and sponsors of the site. Links to and from the site to the other third- party sites maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by us of any third parties, third party sites or the contents thereof. We are not responsible in any way for such third party sites or resources and your use of such sites and resources will not be governed by such terms.
In case of any dispute that may arise between RMAF and you, RMAF and you agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity in accordance with the following subjections.
- Law and forum of Legal Disputes - This agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India as they apply to the agreements entered into. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against RMAF must be resolved exclusively by the courts located in New Delhi, India except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the arbitration option paragraph below. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the territorial jurisdiction of New Delhi for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
- Arbitration Option - For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award is less than Rs.————/- the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties.
The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules
- The arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration.
- The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and
- any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Improperly filed claims - All claims you bring against RMAF must be resolved in accordance with this “JURISDICTION” section. All claims filed or brought contrary to the Jurisdiction shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to this section, RMAF may recover attorney’s fees and costs up to Rs.————/- , provided that RMAF has notified in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you shall have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
Users agree to indemnify RMAF, its subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due or arising out of the use of our website.
- RMAF does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We view protection of users’ privacy as a very important community principle. We store and process your information on computers protected by physical as well as technological security devices. You can access and modify the information you provide us and choose not to receive certain communications by signing in to your account.
- If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way then please do not use our services.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the guest or property owners and RMAF with respect to this website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between the customer and RMAF with respect to this website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- The terms and conditions mentioned above may be changed from time to time. Changes will take effect once they are posted on the RMAF site. When using particular services on our site, you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through this site, which may be posted from time to time. All such policies or rules are hereby incorporated into this user agreement.
- This agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others doesn’t waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. RMAF does not give an assurance take action against all breaches of this agreement.
This is to state that RMAF’s relationship with the owner or the guest is that of independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relations is intended or created by these terms or your use of this site.